Saturday, October 1

Self Portrait XXI

This pretty much sums me up after VS20 from California. The teeth purchased in hopes of a repeat of Dracula : but next time in Madeleine's class.

Eitan: "What are we going to do this afternoon?"
Me: "You are going to be doing chores."
Eitan, Madeleine: "Aww, not chores!"
Me: "I remember hating chores too when I was your age. But I still did them."
Eitan: "Yeah but what's your point?"
Sonnet: "Do you know why we have you do chores?"
Madeleine: "Because you hate us?"
Sonnet: "No, silly."
Madeleine: "Because you want slaves?"
Sonnet: "Do you really think that?"
Madeleine: "That's what Dad said. He said he had kids so we could be his slaves."
Me: "So true."
Eitan: "I'm not doing them."
Me: "Fine. But no ManU game then."
Eitan: "You hardly let me watch Manchester United anyway."
Me: "Ok you have a choice: No ManU or hardly-any-ManU. What's it going to be?"
Eitan:
Me: "Well?"
Eitan: "Hardly-any-Manchester United."
Me: "Then chores."