Sunday, May 1

Good Day, Sunshine

The weather a surprise - it's sunny! - for the long-week end. We take advantage, preparing a picnic for Primrose Hill with Dana & Co. The dog none to happy about the ride, either, making his displeasure known in the boot. We forget his lead. Usual stuff.


Rusty gets plenty of exercise as, per our w/e usual, Sonnet and I walk him around Richmond Park. Between the Internet and Trailhead Capital, with two kids under two, living in a flat with no office nor prospects, Sonnet and I walked, every morning, to her V&A or about 50 minutes from Maida Vale through Bayswater then Hyde Park and South Ken. This saved me, I think, these moments of intimate respite. Sonnet a strong woman. Afterwards I took my notebook to the British Library or some museum to job-search or idle. That was a time I missed California most but we were not set up to return and so here we are now. The sun is shining and life is good. Do not think for a moment I am not grateful for every day.