Tuesday, December 16

Funny Cat

I change the image of a cat's head in green fruit to this one - which is funnier I think. I was trying to find something like "chuck the cat from a window" on Google but nothing useful came up.

It turns out that laughter can ease pain and help fight disease by increasing natural killer cell activity in blood and free radical-scavenging capacity in saliva, as well as lowering levels of the stess hormone cortisole, the NHS reports. It is also thought that laughter causes the release of special neurotransmitter substances in the brain, endorphins, that help control pain. And there are more direct physical effects of laughter, including increased breathing, more oxygen us and higher heart-rate. It does make me wonder when laughing became an unusual activity - watching the playground it is clear that children laugh all the time but adults- rarely. The change, I think, between 6th and 7th grades or pre-school and Jr High - of course by the teen years nothing is funny, oh boy. Most of the time I find most things funny but it does depend on my mood. Chicken and egg perhaps?

My Top-Ten Funny Movies:
10. Play It Again Sam
9. Fast Times At Ridgmont High
8. Stripes
7. Animal House
6. Groundhog Day
5. Raising Arizona
4. There's Something About Mary
3. Clerks
2. Kingpen
1. Annie Hall

Eitan and Madeleine's Top Cartoons That I Can Remember:
Ratatouille
Over The Hedge
Madagascar I and II
Kung Fu Panda
Ice Age I and II
101 Dalmations
Lady & The Tramp
Cinderella
Monster's Inc.
Golden Compass
Magic Round About (awful)
Shrek I, II and III
Space Chimps (ghastly)
Harry Potter
Harry Potter
Harry Potter
Harry Poter