Sunday, February 11

I'm Flying This Jumbo

Sonnet works today, so I have free reign with the kids. We start by going to the common to practice football and work ourselves out. Afterwards, I tell the kids: "bad news - no food in the house... so we will have to go to McDonald's." Now that I am Mr Popular, we head out for a greasy fry then to the V&A to visit mum in her habitat. Eitan admires the sculptures. This photo of Madeleine taken across the street at the Sciences Museum where the top floor is dedicated to airplanes.

Madeleine on the underground chats up the lady sitting next to her: "My name is Madeleine, I go to the Big School and my dad is 39 years old!"

Eitan explains to me how the wings of a plane work: "The air goes underneath the wing making pressure. This can happen when the plane moves forward. "

Madeleine at a cafe trying to read the kid's menu: "Does that spell treat?"