Friday, May 13

aneta

Eitan shows off our tomatoes which seem to be doing OK.


Madeleine and I walk the dog in Richmond Park.
Madeleine: "Can I watch a movie that's an 18?"
Me: "You mean rated 18 for 18 year-olds? No."
Madeleine: "That is so unfair. How about 15?"
Me: "No. It's not meant for you."
Madeleine: "Well, I saw Twilight and that was 15."
Me: "Oh, yeah - where?"
Madeleine: "Alex's. Besides, it wasn't even scary. And there was hardly any blood."
Me: "Great."
Madeleine: "I love horror anyways. Can't I watch an 18?"
Me: "No. Besides it's not me, it's the rule."
Madeleine: "Rules are meant to be broken."
Me:
Madeleine: "11-year olds can watch the 15s and 15-year olds the 18s."
Me: "So?"
Madeleine. "So I can watch them."
Me: "You are going to be an entrepreneur. A great one - you won't accept 'no' for an answer."