Tuesday, May 29

Madejski Garden

Sonnet shows a few friends around Ballgowns including Puk, pictured, and here we are sitting in the John Madejski Garden in the center of the V&A. An underutilised London treasure.  Lars wants me to swim the English Channel with him which I politely decline. I must take his offer seriously since he completed an Iron Man inside 14 hours last year. This from scratch ten months before .

Sonnet and Stan to Atlanta where they will stay with Shelton and  maybe see Bill.  Shelton has made a museum introduction for Sonnet regarding her La Moda exhibition (recall Shelton was the  President and CEO of the Atlanta Woodruff Center including the Atlanta Art Museum plus a number of performing arts spaces and raised a couple hundred million dollars to get the thing built).  Since Eitan in France it is just me and Madeleine, who gives me a dubious look over her cereal bowl.