Tuesday, January 25

Clare Shillard

Since I have meetings in town and no office in town, I find myself at the National Portrait Gallery to see the “Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2010” with 60 portraits on display from nearly 6,000 submissions entered by 2,401 photographers from around the world. Law firm Taylor Wessing sponsors the competition for the third year. Photograph by Clare Shillard, which is my favorite - she has shot for Marni, Hardy Amies, Warner Music, Lyle & Scott and H&M, and her photographs have been published in i-D, Italian Rolling Stone, GQ Style and Teen Vogue amongst others.


Eitan: "What kind of vegetable should you not let on a boat?"
Me: "Yes?"
Eitan: "A leek."
Me: "That was pretty good. Got any others?"
Eitan: "I just want to watch the football."
Me: "Here's your chance to shine."
Eitan: "What's a cats' favorite TV program?"
Me: "What?"
Eitan: "The evening mews."
Me: