Saturday, October 2

Slurp

Sonnet: "Do you know what this is?"
Madeleine: "Shampoo."
Sonnet: "I want you to wash your hair after swimming practice. Then you don't have to take a shower later today."
Madeleine: "I don't want to do it."
Sonnet: "It would be so much easier if you just take a shower after swimming."
Madeleine: "Nope."
Me: "Why?"
Madeleine: "I hate the showers at the pool. I just do."
Me: "Fair enough."
Sonnet: "Your ride is here. Time to go!"

Eitan: "Do you know that I grunt and twitch sometimes?"
Me: "That's interesting."
Eitan: "Uncontrollably."

Eitan: "What are we going to do with the bamboo in the pond?"
Me: "It's not bamboo. They're water reeds.
Eitan: "Are not!"
Me: "Are so."
Eitan: "Not!"
Me: "Way."
Eitan: "Well, what are you going to do with them any way?"
Me: "At some point I will prune the reeds back."
Eitan: "We can deliver it in a package to a road we, like, know in China so they can go to the Pandas."