Monday, July 26

Sunset

Sonnet orders "peperosso pizza" and the kids crushed when a red-pepper pizza arrives. They refuse to eat.

Me: "Do you like it here?"
Eitan: "Yes, I think so."
Me: "You don't seem sure."
Eitan: "I guess I am a Sheen kind of guy."

Sonnet: "Tomorrow is our last day in Tortoreto. Let's spend all day at the beach!"
Eitan: "Yeah!"
Madeleine: "I don't want to go the beach."
Me: "That's cool Madeleine-- there is a great museum that we can go to instead. Thanks for reminding me."
Madeleine: "No way am I going to that."
Sonnet: "How about the church? I bet it is well worth seeing."
Me: "We can go to the church and the museum. Let's take a picnic since we should leave right after breakfast."
Madeleine: "Oh, no, you always want to do those things. Why can't we just go to the beach?"