Sunday, October 18

Bantor


Eitan: "I am going to read "Captain Under Pants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets."
Madeleine: "I read another Captain Underpants story - Super Diaper Baby!"
Me:

Madeleine befriends a neighborhood cat: "Can we keep him?" 
Later, at the pet store: "Can we get a snake, Dad?"
Me:
Madeleine: "I am going to get more fish."
Me:
Madeleine: "Can I have that hamster? Please?"
Me:
Madeleine: "Can I have a tarantula?"
Me: "You want a tarantula?"
Madeleine, matter of factly: "I have always wanted a tarantula"
Me: "Do you think your mom would want a tarantula in the house?"
Madeleine: "Well, we would keep it in my room and she would never know."

Madeleine learns about my trip (tearfully): "Aw, Dad - you just got back from America and now you are going to Boston."

Eitan: "If I was at that party, and you were not there, I would bust some moves (he then shows us by spinning around on the floor).

Sonnet makes eggplant parmesan. Eitan: "Do you expect me to eat this?"