Sunday, June 7

Gracie and Moe. The BNP


My parents have resisted "Grandma and Grandpa" or any varient to the old standard, instead going for "Gracie and Moe." This reminds me of "Grandma and George" on my mom's side, which I am unable to decouple in my mind's memory - like chalk and cheese. Or Abbott and Costello. What is one without the other, afterall? I am delighted BTW to see that my father is wearing a trendy La Coste and has the coller turned up which is the current fashion.

Meanwhile, back in Britain, the far-right British National Party makes in-roads as Nick Griffin, who heads the BNP, and his colleague Adrew Bons elected to the European Parliament granting them a platform, >£80K salary and staff. As to Enoch Powell's comment that the BNP's success would lead to "rivers of blood," says Griffin: "The divisions are already there. They were created by that monstrous experiment: the multi-cultural destruction of old Britain. There is no clash between the indigenous population and, for instance, settled West Indians, Sikhs and Hindus. There is, however, an enormous correlation between high BNP votes and nearby Islamic populations. The reason for that is nothing to do with Islamaphobia; it is issues such as the grooming of young English girls for sex by a criminal minority of the Muslim population.