Sunday, November 2

Homework


Eitan's acrostic poem:

"
Most miraculous team you'll ever see
A
mazing players
N
on-stop winning
C
ourageous playing to better clubs
H
our after hour they score a goal
E
nergetic shooting whenever they train
S
taggering performances all the time
T
alented foot-work in the matches Eitan is there biggest fan
R
esting is what they never do

U
nited are the real dream team
N
ever insult the legends
I
mmense applause whenever they play
The one team you can understand
E
ver lasting hard work
D
id you know it's Manchester United?

Illustrated and authorised (sic) by Eitan Orenstein"

"Let me start off by saying that in 2000 I said, 'vote for me. I'm an agent of change.' In 2004, I said, 'I'm not interested in change -- I want to continue as President.' Every candidate has got to say 'change.' That's what the American people expect."
W., Washington, D.C., March 5, 2008