Thursday, August 7

Any Day


Here are the kids in the dying light - I promise one last swim before bedtime. This shot taken moments before Madeleine pushes Eitan in - water quite cold - and he scrapes his bottom on the pool side. He screams and Madeleine does the natural thing - runs to her room and peeks out the window corner. I pull Eitan out and take him indoors and under the sheets. His pride hurt, that's all. My day begins trying to get my US Robotics USB phone to work with Skype. It doesn't. My day ends plugging in a VCR to watch the Soprano's. After much agitation, it does. In the middle we goof around, buy some books and crapola, go to the Montrose pool where Silver swims every morning, crack of the dawn. In short - just like any family holiday: we spend a lot of dough, get irritated with each other, have some fun, see the grand-parents and then hotel together for Harry Potter and late bedtime. I plan to stay up most of the night watching the final season of my favorite mobsters. Long over-due, Dear Reader, long over. Due.

PS: Eitan has a water-gun which he now points at me for this photo.